December 22, 2012

happy mother's day♥

MY MOM's my HERO..

The one who ran to help me when I fell,
and would some pretty story tell,
or kiss the place to make it well..
Yep! She's mom :)
It's a day when we should recognize her efforts in shaping our life and personality. Yap! today's mother's day :) Everyone sees Mother’s Day as a day to thank mums for being there and for being so special. And it is a day for everyone to sit back and celebrate their mum. 

***
We wouldn’t be here if we didn’t have a mother. Mothers mean a lot to a lot of people. Mothers love us, they feed us and nurture us, they give us life, they raise us as best as they can, they encourage us and forgive us. 
 according to me everyday's mother's day ..
Mother’s Day can mean a lot of things. It can mean that it’s a day off for moms or it’s a time to appreciate her. To me, it’s both.
It has been said and I am sure most will agree that a mother is very important in everyone’s life and without her life would be unimaginable! Everyone sees Mother’s Day as a day to thank mums for being there and for being so special. And it is a day for everyone to sit back and celebrate their mum.

MOM.. 
is the person who carried you in her womb for nine months and introduced you to the greatest gift of god on earth - the life. She made me realise the real value of life by acting as a guiding force and a guardian angel whenever i were left helpless before the thorny path called life. My mom loves, cares, sacrifices her life and is always there for me.  Some special words I like to call my mom are fantastic, awesome, amazing, caring and spectacular-acular-acular! I like to add the echo because she is so nice! hahah
If my mom wasn’t around, it would change my whole life. I wouldn’t have someone to support and comfort me when I feel down. My mom gives me the courage and strength to keep going when I feel discouraged from a bad day. She teaches me what is right and not to be afraid to speak up for what I believe in. But most of all, my mom’s love makes me feel proud and special inside.
She instils not only confidence and self-belief in me, but also teaches moral values and the real meaning of life.

happy mother's day, mom :)
Thanks for all that u have gave to me ..
love u